Russ Whitney is the epitome of American Dream: he led his successful life as a family man, civic leader, best-selling author, mentor and businessperson. Russ Whitney’s business achievements include founding and building one of the fastest and largest growing publicly traded education companies. Russ Whitney being a mentor developed a company and brought to market with some well known brands as Building Wealth, Teach Me to Trade and many more.
With a Spiritual Growth in the organization its annual revenue reached almost $250 million and it resulted in providing jobs and career opportunities for more than 2000 people in seven countries. Russ Whitney has trained millions of individual around the world in personal development, building wealth and acted as a life coach to help them so as to put their education into practice.
Russ Whitney’s Spiritual Coach helps each individuals to learn about his own business success, his mistakes and failure and thus by learning and teaching opportunities. He is the author of more than 30 books and achieved his entrepreneurship with wide range of businesses like:
- The development of the first bi-weekly mortgage program in the United States in 1984.
- A construction firm that built more than 7,000 homes between 2000 and 2006, with revenues approaching $700 million.
- A recreational equipment rental business with more than 40 locations worldwide.
- Several computer, software and publishing enterprises.
- A number of real estate and related entities, including large scale land developments, commercial property development, property management firms and a title company.
- The development of a 5,000-acre resort and conference center in Monterey, Costa Rica.